Design dei personaggi e soundtrack sono deliziosi, ho apprezzato le opzioni di accessibilità disponibili, e le informazioni relative al gioco come profili e glossario.Non vedo l'ora di poter vivere la storia completa!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Toumayhem is a sci-fi/mystery visual novel set in Shigo Private High School, in Hokkaido; Yuki, a timid first-year, gets roped into a fight to overthrow the school's social system, and mixed up in a series of murders.
This game contains themes such as: murder, suicide, bullying, and heavy language. Also maths. I know some of you are turned off by that. Understandable.
DEMO OUT NOW!
Yuki Kourei enrolls into Shigo Private High School, between the mountains of Hokkaido, to start life anew far from his hyper-protective mother.
His plan goes awry when he discovers the school's rigid hierarchies, in which the younger students must follow all of their upperclassmen's orders; too nervous to join them, he's completely cut off from the others and branded as Ghost.
Akito Ikeda, a fellow Ghost, persuades him to join the Spectral Brigade: a group of first-years who want to overthrow the current system. But nightmares and visions of someone dying haunt Yuki, and when a snowstorm cuts him and his schoolmates off from the outside world, these visions come true.
Yuki will have to win the trust of his schoolmates, discover who's trying to kill them, and why...
- 4 routes, 16 endings, but the true one is not as direct to reach...
- Pick the right choices so no one else has to die!
- Yesterday's enemies are today's friends! Be careful of how you treat them...
- In-game flowchart to keep track of progress and choices
- Story, Programming, Audio, GUI Design: Crescendo
- Character Art, Concept Art: Robin Goodbear
- Background Art, Concept Art: Nephenee
- Editing: Artie
- English Translation: sAIwa
- Original Planning: Crescendo, Red
Click download now to get access to the following files: